It's the unexpected events that have happened in our lives that have gotten us to where we are today. Whether or not they make a person stronger and more open to what life throws at them is up to that specific person. I want to share some of the events that happen, or have already happened in our lives. Welcome to our journey ;)....

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Singin' in the Rain

Rainy days make me lazy, sleepy, and all together worthless. Today was definitely suppose to be one of those days. To my surprise, I was awaken this morning by a sweet poke in the eye from none other than my twinkle toes little scooter pooter :) She was wide awake and raring to go at 6:15! I had to look 3 times at the clock to make sure I had it right. Everytime she sleeps with us, none of us get a good nights sleep. I should have known to put her in her pack-n-play in our room instead of letting her sleep in our bed. She rolls, tosses and turns, kicks, pinches, pokes, and even bites in her sleep. She used to be quite the little snuggle bug, but these days she's dreaming and apparently really getting into her dreams.


Let ramble off course with a quick question that just popped in my head: Don't you wonder what they could be dreaming about at their age? I sit and try to think of what she knows well enough to dream about... mommy? daddy? abbagail? candy? cookies? milk? dora? her toys? special agent oso? Who knows! I'm sure her imagination runs wild though!


Anywho, instead of being lazy today, I'm thinking we may go out and play in the rain for a bit... sounds like fun to me :) Plus, I don't think Halle will like being couped up in the house all day, she loves her outside time! I remember this little singing in the rain song I learned at cheerleading camp when I was in like 8th grade. When it comes to the part telling you what to do with your head, etc., you have to do them and sway back and forth as you sing....

I'm singing in the rain,
Just singing in the rain,
What a glorious feeling,
I'm happy again!

Head Up
Thumbs Up
Elbows In
Knees Together
Toes Together
Butt Out
Chest Out
Tongue Out

Singing in the rain,
I'm singing in the rain,
What a glorious feeling,
I'm happy again!

Now that may not be exact, but it's close enough and you get the gist :)

No comments:

Post a Comment