It's the unexpected events that have happened in our lives that have gotten us to where we are today. Whether or not they make a person stronger and more open to what life throws at them is up to that specific person. I want to share some of the events that happen, or have already happened in our lives. Welcome to our journey ;)....

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Madison turns 6!

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Madison,
Happy Birthday to you... and many more!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADISON!! Today was my niece's 6th birthday :) Her and Halle spent the whole day playing together. I even got in a few games of Old Maid, Bingo, and Memory while Halle napped. I can't believe she is already 6 years old. It seems like yesterday when I was standing beside my sister telling her to ppuussshhh! Ha! She has grown into such a wonderful, spunky, energetic, and funny little girl who lights up the world! She really loves Halle too. She thinks Halle is the greatest thing ever. She gives her books and toys that she says she is to big for now. She gave her a Dora toy bin tonight before we left because she knows how much Halle loves Dora. I was really sad to leave them and when Madison cried it made things that much harder. I promised her that me and Halle would come down when school is out and spend 3 whole nights with her (that cheered her up for about 10 seconds until we got in the car to leave). I really am proud of the little lady that she has become and I look forward to see her grow up throughout the years to come. I am so proud of my sister too for being such a great mommy, and I want to say that my new brother-in-law really has gain the best two girls anybody could ask for! I love them all so much!

P.S. I forgot my camera at home so no pics... bummer!!! AND my phone was dead :(

No comments:

Post a Comment