It's the unexpected events that have happened in our lives that have gotten us to where we are today. Whether or not they make a person stronger and more open to what life throws at them is up to that specific person. I want to share some of the events that happen, or have already happened in our lives. Welcome to our journey ;)....

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Enjoying time with Papa and 'Net'

We arrived in Kokomo, IN, yesterday around 2:45 p.m. safely! Last night, we went to eat at Chili's and then ventured over to Target to get Halle some bubbles and a new ball (since we forgot hers at home) so she could have something to play outside with. We spent most of the evening watching Halle laugh at Abbagail attack the bubbles, while trying to "attack" some herself. I took many pictures with Papa's camera that I intend to post as soon as he shows me how to download them from his camera :) Just wanted to give a quick update!

P.S. I wanted to wish my neice Madison a Happy Birthday again since today is the big day of her party!!

No comments:

Post a Comment