It's the unexpected events that have happened in our lives that have gotten us to where we are today. Whether or not they make a person stronger and more open to what life throws at them is up to that specific person. I want to share some of the events that happen, or have already happened in our lives. Welcome to our journey ;)....

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Curly-Q

We all know I have been awaiting the day that my girl would "sprout" some hair! She has finally got hair coming in! She has the sweetest little curls :) She is going to have that naturally curly hair like her dad and I do (she will probably be hating us for it when she's old enough to try to fix it herself). I have TONS of bows I have been waiting to clip in her hair and now I can!


You can see it's starting to come in!



Precious little curly-q :)

2 comments:

  1. Yea!! We still laugh at work about you having hair brushes in your car for her! LOL It's a cute little curly-q.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Her curls are absolutely precious :).

    Thank you for letting me know your blog address again! I didn't have the right one, so I've been missing out! I'm back now, so expect lots of comments while I play catch-up :). Love ya'll!

    ReplyDelete