It's the unexpected events that have happened in our lives that have gotten us to where we are today. Whether or not they make a person stronger and more open to what life throws at them is up to that specific person. I want to share some of the events that happen, or have already happened in our lives. Welcome to our journey ;)....

Friday, May 7, 2010

Toy box fun!

Playing with her toys in her toy box. That's my little piglet's new obstacle that she has overcome. She has been trying for a couple of days to actually get in her toy box, but each time she would try it would tip over. She finally got in it this morning without it tipping over and her falling out. The first time she did it, she looked up at me and smiled and let out a big sigh of relief. I then sang the Dora "We Did It" song, except I changed the "we" to "she" and made up a few lines about her climbing into the box. It was quite entertaining for her :)


This was about the 3rd successful time for her to climb in her toy box



Looking at Abbagail (she looks much different from inside the toy box lol)



Enjoying playing in her toy box



Screaming at the end of my "She Did It" song




My most precious angel, my pride and joy, my love! :)

1 comment:

  1. So glad to find your blog!!(or that you found mine!) I love following blogs, its a lot more personal than facebook!

    ReplyDelete