It's the unexpected events that have happened in our lives that have gotten us to where we are today. Whether or not they make a person stronger and more open to what life throws at them is up to that specific person. I want to share some of the events that happen, or have already happened in our lives. Welcome to our journey ;)....

Monday, May 10, 2010

Check!

Continuing on the check list of projects completed around the house, we can now check off painting and putting chair rail up in Halle's room. My mother's day was consumed with painting and helping measure out chair rail. I'm so excited about the finished product! I think it looks SOOO cute!


Getting ready to start the process



Testing the color we picked out



Corner shot of before



Before the project started



After the painting/chair rail



It looks so good!



It was all for my one and only princess :)

1 comment: