It's the unexpected events that have happened in our lives that have gotten us to where we are today. Whether or not they make a person stronger and more open to what life throws at them is up to that specific person. I want to share some of the events that happen, or have already happened in our lives. Welcome to our journey ;)....

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

she's a big girl now?!

It's time for another yard sale, and with that goes cleaning out my sweat pea's closet. It makes me so sad when I clean out Halle's things b/c then I know she's growing, growing, growing! I can't believe that she is 15 (almost 16) months old now. She has grown into such a beautiful little diva. She is extremely mischevious and spoiled rotten to the core! She is definitely a little monkey, climbing on everything. She continues to climb on the couches and stairs, with supervision of course :) The other morning as I was hearing her wake up, I thought I heard her "talking" more from in the hallway than I did over the monitor. I thought, "hmm, there's no way she's climbed out of her crib". That's impossible for a 15 month old right?! So as I got up to go get her, there she was meeting me halfway down the stairs! She had indeed climbed out of her bed, opened her bedroom door, and was making her way down the stairs like she's a big girl, which let's face it, she is! She continues to amaze me everyday.... taking on new tasks herself, wanting no help from mommy. She is so precious and I thank God everyday for the angel he has given me!

No comments:

Post a Comment