It's the unexpected events that have happened in our lives that have gotten us to where we are today. Whether or not they make a person stronger and more open to what life throws at them is up to that specific person. I want to share some of the events that happen, or have already happened in our lives. Welcome to our journey ;)....

Friday, May 21, 2010

stack around silly town

I'm sure most of you have seen the Stack Around Silly Town toy made by FisherPrice. Yesterday, Halle was getting jealous of the little block people you put on it that get to go up and down with the music. With that being said, she decided that she would give it a go! She sat her butt down where the little people go and thought it would push her up and down along with the music. I started laughing, saying how silly she was being in her "silly town". She then started to laugh after she noticed I was laughing at her. She is such a little ball of energy!


laughing at mommy and herself



noticing mommy is laughing at her



turning to get the music going



plopping her tush down on her silly town




putting the little people to safety while she experiments



I love her little grin :)



sitting down for round 2



giggling girl!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen this town! It's adorable though, but not as adorable as Halle is playing with it. Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooooo out of the loop when it comes to cool toddler toys. My youngest is 3 and so grown up for his age having a brother who is 5.

    It looks like she is having the time of her life though!

    I love to watch little ones find creativity and play with their toys in a different way.

    Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog.

    I appreciate the company!

    .mac :)

    ReplyDelete