It's the unexpected events that have happened in our lives that have gotten us to where we are today. Whether or not they make a person stronger and more open to what life throws at them is up to that specific person. I want to share some of the events that happen, or have already happened in our lives. Welcome to our journey ;)....

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sisterly love

I feel like I am raising two children (three if you count Rusty *hehe*). Abbagail and Halle are constantly after each other. I have to tell them to stop bothering the other all the time. If Halle's not pulling Abby's ears, poking her in the eye, or trying to ride her like a pony, she's trying to run Abby out of her own bed! Abbagail tries to get back at Halle by pulling her bed and shaking it to try and get Halle out of it. Of course, Halle thinks, "this is fun whoo hoo!". But it's not just Halle that is doing the damage to the dog, Abby is guilty of chasing Halle around the house, biting (not hard just playfully) at Halle's feet as she runs, eating Halle's snacks right out of her hand, etc. These girls truly act like sisters!


I can remember me and my sisters yelling, hitting, punching, body slamming, scratching, pulling hair, and constantly arguing. My mom and dad were always getting on to us for it. Now, you wouldn't even think that we were like that. We are so close! It makes me want Halle to have a sibling that is close to her like my sister's were to me. I'm thinking IN THE FAR FAR future, that may just happen :)



I posted this video of Abbagail trying to get Halle out of her bed...

2 comments:

  1. Kristen, this is way too cute! I can't wait til my little one gets old enough for me to make cute videos like this one, she just kind of sits there right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too sweet! She'll adore growing up with Abby.

    I second the fighting with my sister thing. I thought we'd NEVER be close because we constantly argued. Now you'd never even know we'd ever been in an argument! Sisters are such a special thing to have :).

    ReplyDelete