It's the unexpected events that have happened in our lives that have gotten us to where we are today. Whether or not they make a person stronger and more open to what life throws at them is up to that specific person. I want to share some of the events that happen, or have already happened in our lives. Welcome to our journey ;)....

Thursday, May 20, 2010

she'll have what everyone else is having

Hungry?

Don't count on getting to eat much of your food if Halle is around. Even though I fix her her own little plate of food she always wants what is on someone elses plate. In the mornings, I fix her a pancake and banana, which she used to always eat like it was going out of style, BUT if I sit down with my bowl of Special K or Cheerios she all of a sudden doesn't want her food... she wants mine. This happens over lunch and supper and even with snacks. I will eat an apple and she will follow me around getting bites of my apple (she makes such an awful face everytime she bites into it). It doesn't matter if it doesn't taste good to her, she wants it because someone else has it. Oh, and don't go near her if you plan on eating yogurt! This is one of her favorite snacks. She will literally whine and whimper until you give her atleast, what she believes, is 90% of the cup. I offered her a piece of a miniature Hersey bar the other day at a friend's house and she almost took my finger off! She ate the whole thing in one bite :) She loves her some chocolate! When we go out to eat now I just tell the waiter/waitress, "she'll have what everyone else is having" (we always order her a kids meal just in case though).

I love my little piglet :) I am glad that she is healthy and plump... I love her little chubby legs too. One thing is for sure, my girl never goes hungry!

1 comment:

  1. You're lucky that she's such a good eater! My favorite is when Emma insists on eating the chips and salsa at Mexican restaurants. She'll realize how hot it is and start sucking on her finger and grasping for the nearest Coke. Ha!

    ReplyDelete