It's the unexpected events that have happened in our lives that have gotten us to where we are today. Whether or not they make a person stronger and more open to what life throws at them is up to that specific person. I want to share some of the events that happen, or have already happened in our lives. Welcome to our journey ;)....

Friday, April 30, 2010

my check list

Plant Flowers- check
Paint rocking chair- check


Spring/Summer is finally here to stay! I have been doing alot of outside work lately. I planted my first thing of flowers this morning :) I was so excited when I went to pick some out at Lowes yesterday. It was a hard decision on what colors to get and even what kind of flower. I wanted a little of each, but ultimately I could only pick two. I chose white and purple petunia's b/c they look good and they last most all summer.

I also painted this rocking chair Rusty had. It was suppose to be white, but it has turned beige due to the weather damage over the years. I decided to paint a "P" on it for Palmore. I wanted to do like and old english P, but I couldn't find what I needed. SO, I just free handed a P on there instead. I'm not exactly thrilled with the way it turned out, but atleast the rocking chair is white again ;)



Purple Pentunias




White Pentunias




The other white pentunias




Close up of the "P" (REMINDER: I'm not an artist!)




The rocking chair remodeled

1 comment: