It's the unexpected events that have happened in our lives that have gotten us to where we are today. Whether or not they make a person stronger and more open to what life throws at them is up to that specific person. I want to share some of the events that happen, or have already happened in our lives. Welcome to our journey ;)....

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

DVD monster!

We have a monster in our bonus room in the upstairs of our house... the dvd's somehow get thrown out all over the floor. Who is responsible for it? Who is our bonus room dvd monster? One guess... you got it! My mischevious little girl LOVES to take all her DVD's out of the entertainment center over and over again. No matter how many times I tell her "no ma'am" or "mommy said don't do that", she does it anyway. She looks at me, gives me a huge grin (which in turn I can't help but smile back), and takes off running after she pulls every last one out. Sometimes she even puts her hand close to them while I'm saying "noooo" just to see if she gets a reaction out of me. She also loves to open and shut the doors where her daddy keeps his PS3, which is a BIG no no. I have been putting a rubberband around the knobs to keep her from getting them open. Well, today she figured out how to take the rubberband off. Smart little booger! I posted just a few pictures of her, she didn't realize I was there until I was right next to her and took a picture... she smiled of course b/c she knew she was in trouble :)



Getting the rubber band off the knobs




Now she can open and close as much as she wants (or so she thinks)




Finally noticing mommy is behind her, caught in the act!

No comments:

Post a Comment