It's the unexpected events that have happened in our lives that have gotten us to where we are today. Whether or not they make a person stronger and more open to what life throws at them is up to that specific person. I want to share some of the events that happen, or have already happened in our lives. Welcome to our journey ;)....

Thursday, April 29, 2010

she lookin' like her mama..... well a little :)

Halle is 75% mommy's girl and 25% daddy's girl these days :) Don't get me wrong she LOVES her daddy, especially when he chases her or tickles her. She just prefers mommy more these days, probably b/c she's with me all day almost everyday. People say that she's looking more and more like me. I kind of see it now that I went through some of my baby pictures. Although I have to admit I was a bit more chunky than she is ha! For a year people told me I was just "the oven that baked the bun" and that she looked so much like Rusty did when he was little it was scary (which is the truth!). She still resembles her daddy alot, but she is starting to develop a little bit of that "Rogers" look... watch out world haha!



You can see where she gets her nose and eyes from...




Same pouty lip/mouth when sleeping, and the same nose :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, she does look just like you in those pictures! Isn't it great?

    ReplyDelete