It's the unexpected events that have happened in our lives that have gotten us to where we are today. Whether or not they make a person stronger and more open to what life throws at them is up to that specific person. I want to share some of the events that happen, or have already happened in our lives. Welcome to our journey ;)....

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Extra, Extra, Read all about it!!

Not only was this a big weekend for my mom and her 50th birthday party, it was also a weekend for my oldest sister... to catch many of you up, she was married to who she thought was the love of her life. He was wrong for her in SOO many ways, but I won't go there considering that's my niece's father and she loves him no matter what (plus she's to young to know what's really going on and why).

ANYWAY, my sister got divorced a year and a half to two years ago. She has been dating her high school/half of college sweetheart. They both share their faith, love, and values so closely with one another. Both have grown up so much over the years, seeing what they really wanted/needed in a spouse. Well ladies and gentlemen, they are now ENGAGED!! Yes, I will have a wonderful brother-in-law who I know loves my sister and niece with all he has. I know without a doubt they will be so happy together. You can just look at them and tell that they are meant to be together. It took happiness turned pain, sadness turned anger in both their lives to finally bring them together again. They said that though it wasn't right for them to marry back when they were younger, God just wanted them to have time to see and appreciate one another before they spend their lives together. I am ecstatic for them and I wish them all the best and a happy, healthy, loving, wonderful marriage!!! Congrats Heather and Scott, we love you!


A picture of the happy couple before my mom's party (Scott was trying to be Ron Burgandy and trying to play it cool haha)

1 comment:

  1. That's wonderful news! Congratulations to her, to him, to your family, and, of course, to her daughter!

    ReplyDelete