It's the unexpected events that have happened in our lives that have gotten us to where we are today. Whether or not they make a person stronger and more open to what life throws at them is up to that specific person. I want to share some of the events that happen, or have already happened in our lives. Welcome to our journey ;)....

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

new hiding place

One day I was searching for Halle, and yes she does escape from my watch sometimes when I'm doing dishes or laundry or vacuuming. I knew she wasn't upstairs b/c I had the baby gate up so I went looking everywhere downstairs. I looked behind every door, in every closet and nothing. I then went into our bathroom and saw she wasn't in there. I turned to leave and that's when I heard a little voice behind the shower curtain. Low and behold it was her :) My girl found herself a secret hiding spot to play. She had her Dora book and princess ball in there with her and she was as happy as ever :)







No comments:

Post a Comment