It's the unexpected events that have happened in our lives that have gotten us to where we are today. Whether or not they make a person stronger and more open to what life throws at them is up to that specific person. I want to share some of the events that happen, or have already happened in our lives. Welcome to our journey ;)....

Thursday, June 3, 2010

another check to the list of projects

My latest project to improve the decor in our house has been a picture display of our little family. I printed out black and white pictures and put them in black picture frames of different sizes to arrange on the wall. I bought a "Family" wall hanging to hang along with the pictures. I always see nice picture displays in magazines and I have always wanted to have something like it. Mine is not nearly as fancy and well put together as the ones you see in the magazines, but I really like what I came up with. To me it shows how wonderful our family is and how beautiful our little Halle bugg is :)


"Family"



our family pictures display :)

No comments:

Post a Comment