It's the unexpected events that have happened in our lives that have gotten us to where we are today. Whether or not they make a person stronger and more open to what life throws at them is up to that specific person. I want to share some of the events that happen, or have already happened in our lives. Welcome to our journey ;)....

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy Belated Memorial Day!

This weekend has been extremely busy! We have yard saled, cooked out, went to friend's houses, I worked, and we managed to get in a little shopping time for vacation items :) It was a great Memorial Day yesterday! My princess wore her red dress with white stars on it to show that she supports all of our military and their families. She also wanted show her daddy that she loves him and is thankful for all he does! She is such a daddy's girl :) Those two have become so close and the love between them is irreplacable. We LOVE our soldier dearly and everything he stands/fights for!!


My little sweat pea playing with my camera case



Trying to eat my camera case, as usual :)



All ready for Memorial Day

1 comment:

  1. She looks amazing, as usual! I left you a comment back, by the way, on my Memorial Day post, so go check it out :). I'm glad that ya'll had a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete