It's the unexpected events that have happened in our lives that have gotten us to where we are today. Whether or not they make a person stronger and more open to what life throws at them is up to that specific person. I want to share some of the events that happen, or have already happened in our lives. Welcome to our journey ;)....

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Another day....

I only have time to write a quick update today... I am fixing to have to run to the alteration shop to pick up some pants for Rusty for a wedding this weekend and I have to leave in like 10 minutes. Anyway, we are all moved in pretty much and life in Enterprise is beginning. It has been great so far! Rusty is getting used to having Halle around and he is getting to where he comes in and goes straight to her to kiss her or pick her up. She is getting to know who her daddy is to. My little snuggle bug was all smiles the other morning when he was talking to her on the bed, shes SOOO cute! I also had a great 1st Mother's Day, Rusty came in Saturday night with white roses and a balloon and a card from him, halle, and abby, it was so sweet :) I love them all SO much with all my heart! We went to eat on Friday night and he said that it counted as my Mother's Day dinner, which was fine with me. He has been working so hard and studying so much, I am extremely proud of him! He has a big test tomorrow so everyone pray that he passes! Well, gotta run don't want the shop to close before I get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment