It's the unexpected events that have happened in our lives that have gotten us to where we are today. Whether or not they make a person stronger and more open to what life throws at them is up to that specific person. I want to share some of the events that happen, or have already happened in our lives. Welcome to our journey ;)....

Friday, May 1, 2009

I had some time so I thought I would post a blog about the day so far. Today is nasty and rainy and makes me want to do nothing but sleep the day away with Halle. She is taking her afternoon nap at the moment and I am bored with nothing much to do. I am finishing up laundry but I can't finish packing because I don't want to chance waking Halle up. It's actually nice to be a little bored... usually I'm walking around trying to keep princess happy at all times. My mom told me that it's ok to let her cry every now and then, after all she is a baby. But she's one to talk because when she's home she is the first one at Halle's side picking her up when she hears her whimper the slightest bit. She is really sad, tonight is her last night with me and Halle bug for a long while. She keeps asking me if I'm sure I want to go, and I can stay with her for as long as I want, etc. It's definitely going to be a life change. I have to admit, I am SOOO nervous! I just keep praying that this is going to work out for me and Rusty and Halle. I have faith that it will.
Well, Rusty is starting his flight classes earlier than we both thought so he will be gone everyday, so I guess it really was a blessing that I didn't have a job already lined up because we would have nobody to watch Halle. I just don't want to leave her with anybody, I want to know that she will be safe where ever she will be. I also wished that we would of had a little time to get everything unpacked before he started classes. I will be unpacking and cleaning and setting her room up myself. (I shouldn't complain because we will atleast be down there with him.) I told him I was going to spring clean the house to get rid of what germs are in there. I don't want any swine flu germs floating around! I was telling him that if they really made those bubbles like that baby is in in that Huggies commercial that I would for real get one for Halle and I would get one for myself until this swine flu business subsided.... like I already don't worry enough! Anyway, I'm gonna go relax on the couch for a bit until my little princess wakes up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment