It's the unexpected events that have happened in our lives that have gotten us to where we are today. Whether or not they make a person stronger and more open to what life throws at them is up to that specific person. I want to share some of the events that happen, or have already happened in our lives. Welcome to our journey ;)....

Sunday, July 5, 2009

July 4th Weekend


This past weekend it was just me and the girls ;) Rusty had to go to one of his friends weddings in Illinois. It was the first weekend I have spent by myself since I moved in with Rusty. I was lonely at times, but buggie kept me pretty much busy the whole time. I was going to go to Lincoln to visit Don and Amber, but then Rusty wants to go so I postponed that until a later date. Then I was going to go to Mississippi to see Kelly and Rusty, but I looked at the weather and it said it was supposed to rain on Sunday and I didn't want to drive home in the rain so I didn't go. Yes, I know I am a big chicken when it comes to going places. I get nervous with it just being me and Halle in the car. All of these senarios go through my head and I constantly think "what if". I guess that's just part of being a worry wort. Anyway, I think we all had a good 4th. Halle wasn't feeling good the first part of the day. She has been teething and it got the best of her yesterday. She ran a slight fever and was really ill most of the time. When she got to feeling better, we went to the neighbors who had big blow up water slides, swimming pools, cooked out, and shot fireworks. To bad Halle was to little to go on the big water slide, it looked like fun! We didn't get to see the firework show b/c Halle was extremely sleepy so I came home and put her to bed. I stayed up for a little while longer to watch some of the fireworks, but not many b/c I was really tired myself. Today is a happy day b/c Rusty is on his way home from Illinois! I can't wait for him to get home. I missed him alot.... geez what am I gonna do whenever he has to go back over seas???? I don't want to think about it!!! Kelly get ready for me to move in with you :) Ha! Sounds like my little buggie is waking up now so I better run to her rescue! Oh I posted a picture of her playing with her toys, that's pretty much all she did yesterday when she was feeling up to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment