It's the unexpected events that have happened in our lives that have gotten us to where we are today. Whether or not they make a person stronger and more open to what life throws at them is up to that specific person. I want to share some of the events that happen, or have already happened in our lives. Welcome to our journey ;)....

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

5 month milestone

I figured I would post a couple of videos of my little bug trying to scoot and crawl. She has been doing this for a couple of days now. She got up on all 4's Saturday and just rocked back and forth. She is such a busy body, always trying to see what's going on and being nosey/curious. I give her another month before she has this down pat, hopefully! I don't really have time for a long update right now, but I will try to update soon. Me and Halle are going to Orlando this Friday with big Rusty, Kelly, Sara, Hayden, and Gabby so I probably won't update until I get back from vacation! Everyone pray that we have a safe trip!

2 comments:

  1. Praying for a safe trip! And a fun one, too! She's too cute with her little self scooting. We keep hoping and praying that our little girls will crawl soon, and once they do and are all over the place and into everything, I can only imagine that we'll want them to slow it down :). Ya'll have fun on your trip with the babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is my sweet little Nosey-Rosey! I am so excited for the trip! We are going to have so much fun..maybe the babies will behave for us so we can get some sun and stuff too! Love ya

    ReplyDelete