It's the unexpected events that have happened in our lives that have gotten us to where we are today. Whether or not they make a person stronger and more open to what life throws at them is up to that specific person. I want to share some of the events that happen, or have already happened in our lives. Welcome to our journey ;)....

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

the best is yet to come


I am sitting here this morning thinking how lucky I am to have such a wonderful life. I thank God for everything he has given me. I was looking back on my life last night and I realized that I truly am blessed. I looked over at Rusty sleeping and I can't believe what a great person I am with. He is such a good daddy to Halle and he is such a good boyfriend to me. I couldn't ask for anyone better. He has such a good heart and I know he deeply cares for us and he would do anything for me and Halle. He is the love of my life and I wouldn't change anything about him. After I reflected on Rusty for a while, I decided to walk into Halle's room. I watched her as she was sleeping and just thought to myself, "gosh I can't believe how much I love her", and my love for her grows with each breath she takes. It's amazing how much she's grown just in 4 months time. She learns something new every day. I am so thankful for being able to stay home with her. I know there are people out there who can't have children and it's so sad to know that they will never experience the feeling of having a baby move around in your tummy as it grows and developing a strong love and bond for that baby who you haven't even met or don't even know. I was looking at pictures when Halle was first born and I seriously cried b/c it was such a wonderful day with wonderful people surrounding me laughing, smiling, talking, hoping, wishing, waiting for a miracle. Halle truly is a miracle. I have a healthy, strong, beautiful baby girl. Thank you God for my life, and the best is yet to come...

2 comments:

  1. Tears came to my eyes! I do the same thing sooo often! Well, minus the boyfriend :). Haha! But I just look at Emma while she's sleeping, and the love that I feel is amazing. You truly are blessed! Isn't it a wonderful feeling? You are very lucky! No matter if times get tough sometimes or not, always know that!

    ReplyDelete