It's the unexpected events that have happened in our lives that have gotten us to where we are today. Whether or not they make a person stronger and more open to what life throws at them is up to that specific person. I want to share some of the events that happen, or have already happened in our lives. Welcome to our journey ;)....

Sunday, June 7, 2009

BamaJam

I will take you through each day's events....



Friday: Rusty got home really early from class b/c it was raining and so they couldn't fly. He cooked everyone sausage, eggs, and biscuits for breakfast... it was yummy :) After breakfast we all got ready went to the museum on the army base where they have the different kinds of helicopters so Don, Amber, and Brayden could see what Rusty flies. We tried to make the best of it (by we I actually just mean I). I have already been once and Rusty told me all about everything so this time I just sat back and took some pictures of what was going on. I posted them on my myspace if you wana check it out. Anyway, I think everyone pretty much had a good time there. After the museum we went to BeefO'Brady's and ate some lunch. Later that day Don, Amber, and Brayden went to BamaJam and Rusty, me, and bunny boo stayed at home and relaxed. We decided that we were going to try to feed Halle cereal with a spoon but that turned out to be a huge mess. We are going to try a little each day so hopefully she will master it here pretty soon... eveyone who has seen her knows she can't turn down the chance to eat, haha! Did I mention that she weighs 15 pounds and 14oz. and is 25 inches long now? It's hard to believe! My chunky monkey! Anywho, we got in bed pretty early, which was nice, and had a good nights rest!




Saturday: We all woke up and Rusty and Don went out and got breakfast for everyone. Rusty and Halle went for a little dip in her pool out back and we grilled out hamburgers and hotdogs. After that we all got ready and went to BamaJam. It was scorching hot and poor Halle sweated to death (she probably lost a pound or so... but don't worry I'm sure she will gain it back ha). She made friends with the people sitting next to us, who were from Florida. They absolutely loved her. She would just smile at them, and they were nice enough to let us use their umbrella to shade the sun for bunny. They even bragged about how well behaved she was, which was seriously true this time! She was so good the entire time we were there. She never once pitched a fit or anything. I was so proud of her! We all had fun listening to Jason Aldean, Gary Allan, Brooks and Dunn, and Kid Rock. I liked Jason Aldean the best out of everyone, he did a fantastic job! Halle liked him the best too, considering that was one of the two acts she was awake for. I danced her around on my lap and she just laughed and smiled, it was so cute! Oh and I have to mention the man that we saw walking around.... I think it was actually worth sitting out in the scorching sun for. I wish I would of had my camera! Anyway, he was really old and really really really tan and he had on the shortest leather shorts I have ever seen with holes down each side and they were quite baggy to be leather. His butt cheeks were hanging out along with another area towards the front side! Yes it's true, me and Amber caught a glimpse, not intending to at all! We were all cracking up, and everyone who walked by was taking pictures or pointing and laughing. Me and Don actually saw him bend over to look at a motorcycle that was for sale and he had 2 white tans lines on each thigh where his butt cheeks sagged and that part couldn't get sun. Oh gosh it was nasty! I'm so mad I didn't have my camera, ugh! By the end of the last show we were all so tired and could barely walk. I had to carry bunny boo out and shes no sack of paper towels and bathroom tissue you carry in from the store. We luckily caught the tram that took us to our lot we were parked in. Me and Amber almost got in a fight. There was a drunk girl and her group of friends and their boyfriends and the girls were sitting on the guys laps and the one beside me was falling all over me (don't forget I had Halle in my arms and she was peacefully sleeping). I look at her and said excuse you I have a baby here and she was apologizing and her boyfriend was too. He was having to hold her so she wouldn't fall over on me and Halle. I was about to come unglued and give her a piece of my mind (once you have a kid, you look at life so much different than you used to). During all of that, the same girl was about to spill her drink all over Amber who was sitting across from me. Amber was about to have a heart attack, and she was about to give that girl a piece of her mind too. We were tired and ill enough as it was. While me and Amber were giving each other "looks that could kill" if that girl didn't settle down and during that time a drunk man was falling over asleep on Rusty who was on the end of the bench across from me. What a mess! After all the fun at BamaJam we were all exhausted and ready for bed! It was probably around 1:30 by the time we got home. The kids were ready to play b/c they slept through the singing most of the night so it was a bit crazy. But, we all had a really good time and it was a great weekend of fun! Don and Amber are on their way home today and me and Halle are hanging out while Rusty is at the library studying. This coming week is my last week of freedom, I start my job next Monday :( I am going to miss my bunny boo so much! I am going to get off here now so I can play with her and soak up every minute!

3 comments:

  1. Iam so Glad you all had a great time. We all make such a Beautiful Family!!!oxoxoxKelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for having us down. We had an awesome time. Don't dream about the man in chaps too much though!!! I keep catching Amber reminiscing about him. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Halle Poo does okay her first week with a sitter! She's a big girl now mommy! =)

    ReplyDelete