It's the unexpected events that have happened in our lives that have gotten us to where we are today. Whether or not they make a person stronger and more open to what life throws at them is up to that specific person. I want to share some of the events that happen, or have already happened in our lives. Welcome to our journey ;)....

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Doing laundry has its perks

My princess loves to help mommy with the laundry. I hand her the clothes from the washer and she puts them in the dryer for me. When we get all the clothes in the dryer she waits for me to get the dryer sheet so she can add the last item. Sometimes she gets mad b/c we run out of clothes for her to put in the dryer so we have to get a few back out just so she can put them back in. It can be a long process, but I look at it as precious time I get to spend with my girl. She is such a good helper! I couldn't ask for anyone better :)






1 comment: