It's the unexpected events that have happened in our lives that have gotten us to where we are today. Whether or not they make a person stronger and more open to what life throws at them is up to that specific person. I want to share some of the events that happen, or have already happened in our lives. Welcome to our journey ;)....

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Back to the real world for one night...

It was back to the real world for me Friday night.. I had to work! I actually did it, I went to work! It was the hardest thing leaving my little Halle bug behind. I think I spent most of the night worried and hoping she was doing okay with her nana. I told my mom that she usually goes to bed around 10:30 and she wakes up around 6 so when she hears her grunting and moving around during the night that it doesn't mean shes awake so just pat her lightly on the back and she will drift back off the sleep. I got home around 7:20 a.m. and went in my room and my mom was hanging halfway off the bed b/c Halle wiggles and squirms and little by little inches you off the bed, and I have to say that my mom was looking a little rough and worn out. So with that being said I didn't sleep but for a couple hours when I got home so I could take Halle off her hands (plus I missed my little Halle bugs so much I wanted to play with her and smother her in kisses!) I caught up on my sleep last night b/c Halle slept from 11 until 10:30 this morning! I couldn't believe it! She has never slept that long before, its probably a one time thing. We spent the day today laying around resting, taking naps, eating so basically it was a usual day for her. Today I noticed this red mark on Halles wrist and I got to looking closer and it was a hicky! She has this habit of sucking on her hands and her wrists sometimes and she has given herself a hicky. Rusty's cousin's little boy used to do the same thing and they had to put socks on his arms so he would stop. I hope that she quits before it comes to that! This week is going to be a long week with starting to pack our stuff to make the big move to Rusty's. He sent me a picture of her dresser he put together tonight and it looks good! He said that it was nicer than he thought it would be, I didn't understand that b/c I always thought it would be nice. Now he just has to put the bed together and we have to get a mattress for it (even tho she will probably be in the bed with us). I can't wait to get down there and fix up her room, she will finally have her own room with all her toys and a closet for all her clothes! I will probably be sharing her closet, I think Rusty has more clothes than me and Halle put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment